Sunday, June 22, 2014

Revamp

So...I noticed most of my posts stem from my life in Christ and my attempt to follow his lead. Nothing else seems important enough to justify the horrendous effort of writing a post. Making time to sit down at the computer, type out my thoughts, editing, editing, and editing...I could be living my life! I've got so much to do! But I also know the value of tracking where I've been, so I press on.

However, I do think a revamp is required on this blogger journey. I need a new title and mission to better reflect my intent and purpose. I want to live my life, but also reflect on key decisions and lessons learned. I want to focus on the bigger picture, God's picture. He has worked amazing grace in my life, and He is calling me to share it as He unfolds more and more of His master plan for my life. He does this for each one of us, and I pray that you will see God's good grace in your own life.

I will try to do more writing and less stressing about the editing. I'm not the best writer, but it's not about being perfect. God knows I'm not perfect, and I think it's awesome to see what a perfect God accomplishes with imperfect people.

Well..we'll see where this goes...

No comments :

Post a Comment