Friday, March 20, 2015

Lost Generation

I went to a "Communication Styles and Generational Tools" training yesterday. This was one of the videos that was shown. Yes, there are generational stereotypes, but you can always choose to break the norm.






There is a foundation that spans all generations.

We don't have to give in to the vices of our generation or the vices of our parents. God's love gives us the power to change.
"for I, the Lord your God, am a jealous God, punishing the children for the sin of the parents to the third and fourth generation of those who hate me, but showing love to a thousand generations of those who love me and keep my commandments." Exodus 20:5-6
"Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation. The old has passed away; behold, the new has come." Second Corinthians 5:17

1 comment :

  1. Well said! Christ gives us the ppwer to change.

    The link below is related and I thought you'd find it a good read. ;)
    http://letitstet.com/2014/01/10/silly-boomers/

    ReplyDelete